March 14, 2009

From North to south...

Hi everyone, I posted some new pictures of our trip from Eastern Australia, all the way up to Noosa and down to Torquay where you can find very famous point breaks like Bells beach. We are staying in that area for the week end swell and then drive toward the west. I miss the east coast tropical weather. It was 16C here today and I spend almost the whole day under my blanket. I hope it will get warmer but I doubt it, I heard it's warm weather for here, what a joke !!!

For now I will try to not get blown away by strong winds, take care,
 


Je viens de poster de nouvelles photos de notre trip de Noosa (Queensland) jusqu'a Torquay (Victoria) ou se trouve le fameux spot de surf de Bells Beach. Nous resterons dans les environs pour la houle du week-end et ensuite nous nous dirigerons vers l'ouest. Le climat tropical de la cote est me manque deja, il fait froid ici, jusqu'a 16C. J'ai passé presque toute la journée sous ma couverture. Espérons que ca se réchauffe plus tard, mais je doute, a ce qu'il parrait il fait chaud en ce moment... quelle bonne blague !!!

En attendant les vagues, j'essayerai d'éviter de me faire emporter par une rafale,

A bientot

Poema

No comments: